Sonntag, 22. Februar 2015

Our Beautiful World "CIRCLE"

Hello, wow it's Sunday again, hope you are all fine and here is a new word for the coming week at "Our Beautiful World". This week Kirsty gave us the word "Circle". I took a look in my photo folders and found some photos with circles....


I made this photo during our time in Detroit, there was a huge firework, celebrating 300 years of Detroit. We were here at the canadian site in "Windsor" with the view at Detroit.


And this ferris wheel stood in Paris last year!


and here "Notre Dame" (west facade)...

 


and some onion ring chips...



so many circles everywhere...


Come and join us at 


 




Enjoy your week!

Manuela





3 Kommentare:

  1. You got some awesome shots there, what a wonderful post!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. You take wonderful photos Manuela! Love the ducks and fireworks and now I'm hungry looking at your onion rings! lol. x

    AntwortenLöschen

Hallo, ich begrüße dich ganz herzlich auf meinem Blog und freue mich über Deine Meinung oder Kommentare.
Ich freue mich, dich bald wieder begrüßen zu dürfen.

Hi, I welcome you on my blog. I am happy about your opinion and comments
I am looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Manuela